Knitting and Needlepoint: 43 craft books--almost all needlework, embroidery, knitting, dolls--see photos and list below. $50 firm--come on, it's $1.16 a book!
QR Code Link to This Post
My mother died 30 years ago, and it's time to clear out the boxes of her craft stuff. I don't want to give it away or throw it away, and my children have no interest. The best thing is for things to go to someone who has an interest in the subject.
As far as I can see, almost all (all?) of these date from the 1970s, maybe some from the early 80s. Many are still for sale on Amazon (I checked). I want to sell them as a lot, and S&H would be too expensive for eBay or Amazon....so Craigslist is it.
For titles of the first group of these, please see the photos. Number below matches photo #.
1) 5 Dover needlepoint books (all these Dover books are about 36 pages long)
2) 6 Dover needlepoint books
3) 5 Dover needlepoint books
4) 4 Dover embroidery books
5) Heritage Embroidery, 112 pp.
Needlepoint Techniques, 80 pp.
New Look at Needlepoint, 229 pp.
Knit to Fit, 299 pp
6) Nature in Needlepoijnt, 127 pp.
America in Cross-stitch, 111 pp.
Design for Holbein Embroidery, 131 pp.
Peasant Designs, 100 pp.
7) Quilting with Strips and Strings, 64 pp
New Design for Machine Patchwork, 144 pp.
8) Middle Ages Coloring Book (Dover)
More Bazaar Items, 42 pp.
Make It with Cardboard and Wood Spools, 30 pp.
Complete Catalogue of Braiding and Hooking, 92 pp.
9) Teddy Bears and How to Make them, 283 pp.
Easy to Make Dolls, 89 pp.
Clothespin Dolls, 13 pp.
Just for Dolls, 22 pp.
10) Making Dollhouse Accessories, 112 pp.
Dolls in Miniature, 95 pp.
Eva’s Dolls and Puppets, 48 pp.
Complete Book of Doll Making and Collecting, 290 pp.
11) Beginner’s Crewel