bicycle type: road brake type: caliper condition: like new electric assist: none frame size: 54 cm handlebar type: drop make / manufacturer: Fuji model name / number: Roubaix 1.5 suspension: none (rigid) wheel size: 700C
QR Code Link to This Post
The Fuji Roubaix is designed with more aggressive race-oriented geometry with the end goal of elevating your performance. Fuji uses their proprietary aluminum tubes, which are butted, to maximize rider energy output through enhanced stiffness. A PF30 bottom bracket shell provides more surface area to attach a larger down tube and chain stays for better stability and rigidity under load. The internal bearing design is also lighter than traditional external cups as well. The shorter head tube of the Roubaix lowers the handlebar position and consequently puts you in a more aerodynamic riding position. Additionally, the head tube is tapered to improve front-end handling and increase strength under rider torque. Finally, the Roubaix frame is designed with shorter chainstays, which results in a shorter wheelbase for precise handling at a moment's notice, and a full carbon fork to smooth out the road ahead.
• A6-SL custom-butted alloy frame is exceptionally lightweight, stiff, and durable
• Full carbon FC-440 fork with tapered 1-1/8" - 1-1/2" steerer
• Shimano Tiagra 10-speed components (shift/brake levers, derailleurs, brakes) for crisp gear changes and reliable performance
• Mid-compact Oval Concepts 300 crankset w/ 52/36T chainrings combined with 10-speed 11-28T cassette provides gear ratios for a wide variety of terrain
• Oval Concepts 327 clincher wheels outfitted with Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700x25 tires
• Dependable Oval Concepts alloy stem, handlebar, and seatpost
This bike has an upgraded, hand built Mavic Ksyrium wheelset (made in France), OnGuard lockable front skewer, and Shimano PD-M530 SPD clipless pedals ($55 value). The 2018 Fuji Roubaix 1.5 Road Bike in like new Condition, fully tuned up, and ready to ride. I am asking for 690 or best offer.