bicycle frame material: aluminum bicycle type: road brake type: caliper condition: excellent electric assist: none frame size: 52 cm handlebar type: drop suspension: none (rigid) wheel size: 700C
QR Code Link to This Post
For sale is a collectible 1987 Bridgestone Radac 12 speed Road Bike, fully rehabbed (52 cm), Made in Japan. This bike has been rehabbed with the following upgrade components:
• New Bontrager T1 700x25c Tires and Inner Tubes
• New Bontrager handlebar wrap
• All bearings (head, crank, wheels) have been cleaned and repacked.
• Brakes and derailleurs have been cleaned and lubricated.
• Wheels trued as needed.
• Chips and scratches touched up.
This bike has been fully tuned up and ready to ride. This bike has a Shimano 105, 2x6 drivetrain. The bike also equipped with a Bontrager Nebula Eco saddle, Shimano 105 SPD-SL clipless pedals, Blackburn heavy duty rear rack, Sigma 1609 bike computer, rear LED light, and a water bottle cage. I am asking 340 or the best offer for this rare Japanese road bike.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers