With a Master's degree and 8 years of Computer industry experience doing Consulting work for a leading IT company, I'm starting to pursue my passion in Computer industry by offering my expertise directly at a VERY REASONABLE PRICE of $40/hour.
QR Code Link to This Post
Remote work is preferred.
I'm extremely grateful for the ongoing response and I look forward to serving more of you out there! I'm happy to provide references prior to beginning work.
Contact now for a free consultation!
- Certifications: OSCP, CompTIA Security+
- Hands on experience with scanning & printing technology including devices Ricoh, Konica Minolta, Xerox, HP, Lexmark, Kyocera, Fuji-Xerox, Samsung Multi-Function devices
- Hands on experience with configuring network using tools like pfSense firewall, VMWare ESXi / vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V Manager
- Hardening Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 and Windows 10, Hardening Linux clients/servers (Ubuntu, Red Hat, Kali), configuring Active Directory along with Domain Controller, DNS, DHCP, setting group policies, setting up WSUS Server, Load Balancing, Setup VPN (OpenVPN, Always-On VPN)
- Assistance with programming/coding : C#, VBScript, Powershell, Bash, creating batch file
- Setting up Web Server, File Server, Media Server, Clustering and Failover, NAS, raspberry pi etc.
- iPhone / iPad / MacBook assistance; backup/restore via iCloud
- Migrating End of Life OS like Windows Server 2008 domain environment to Server 2016/2019
- Assistance with professional grade documentation
- Cloud Migration or Setup (Azure or AWS)
- Recommendations and consulting for Federal compliance (like NIST 800-171)
- Vulnerability assessment & Offensive penetration testing of scoped network (requires legal contract in place)
- Available to work round the clock (including all US Business hours) and over the weekends