James Allen is the fastest growing online retailer of diamond engagement rings. Providing a virtual diamond shopping experience that rivals a storefront, James Allen focuses on the customer experience . From our highly trained Consultants, to our 360° viewing technology, virtual try on feature, and 30x magnification, James Allen is able to provide customers with the ability and confidence to see the diamond before they purchase.
QR Code Link to This Post
At James Allen, we provide customers with a consultative, customer advocate based experience; presenting merchandise and detailed information on features and benefits that fit the customer’s needs. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 363 days a year, our customer service team continues to exceed customer service boundaries with net promoter scores that are industry leading.
Challenging all areas of the customer facing experience, James Allen has a promote from within mentality, focusing on personal excellence and development.
We provide paid training on diamonds, gemstones, & jewelry, as well as, ongoing training to assist in the growth and development of your career with James Allen.
• Provide customer support via in-bound customer calls, email, live chat, and consultative interactions.
• Develop an efficient and effective knowledge of JamesAllen.com and the products that we sell.
• Educate customers on diamonds, gemstones, and jewelry ensuring that the customer receives the best product to fit their needs.
• Proactively manage customer expectations and ensure solutions that exceed customer service standards.
• Verify order information for accuracy, checking it against previously obtained information as necessary.
• Collect payment for merchandise, record transactions, and process transactions. Establish and maintain relationships with James Allen’s customers through appropriate communication venue.
• Previous retail sales and customer service experience.
• Flexibility to work traditional retail hours; including days, nights, weekends, and holidays. Ability to maintain excellent attendance and punctuality standards. Evenings and Weekends required.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and maintain excellence in listening, written, and verbal communications.
Benefits including medical, dental, vision and prescription insurance (full-time Team Members)
• Stock Savings Plan
• Paid vacation
• Paid holidays (full-time Team Members)
Job Type: Full-time