compensation: $34K to $40K + benefits, based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you enjoy being around customers and assisting them in resolving their vehicle-related needs? Do you interact pleasantly and with resolution with customers over the phone? Are you comfortable in dealing with high-volume operations in the morning and afternoons? Are you a self-starter who holds herself/ himself to a higher standard?
Do you have a solid book-keeping experience using QuickBooks?
Would you like to be part of a team that’s rewriting the rules of automotive service and repair?
If so, let's talk talk!
Winkler Automotive has been around for a long time and is a reputable automotive service center in Old Town Gaithersburg, MD. We do all sorts of repairs and service on cars, except body work.
And we’re looking for a reliable office manager to help us manage it.
You will be splitting your time between an office and our front desk. You will be answering phone calls, scheduling customers, creating work orders, processing vendor invoices, managing email correspondence, calling current customers, as well as collecting payments for past work, perform daily book-keeping activities, process weekly payroll and a few more.
Also, because we value everyone’s input when it comes to improving our operations, we would love to hear all your ideas on how we can improve to make our lives easier and operations leaner!
In addition to above, the following would be part of your job duties:
• Renew/ keep current all county and state permits and licenses.
• Ensure timely payments of taxes owed to state and federal entities
• Human resources: Administrative on-boarding of all new employees assuring all paperwork and necessary accounts created (emails, chat, various tools needed for employee to work). Ensure all administrative-related training has been completed.
• Ensure the smooth running of the front office by ensuring needed office supplies are available.
• Maintain a clean, tidy, welcoming and properly stocked waiting area, lobby, counter and customer bathroom.
• Order all office supplies needed for front office and shop, and ensure supplies purchases stay within budget.
• Occasionally driving customers in the shuttle.
• Make customer follow-up calls on a daily-basis. Log information and communicate all negative feedback immediately to your manager.
• Arrange any maintenance on shop and office equipment as requested and needed.
• Assist the owner in tasks and projects
To be successful in this position, you would need to
• Outgoing, happy and positive with a can-do and say yes attitude
• Be a dependable and reliable person who is on-time
• Be detail oriented
• Be willing to train continually
• Take initiative and propose solutions as well as take directives
• Maintain to-do lists and follow-up
• Maintain confidentiality
• Be polished and professional (we have a smart casual dress code)
• Have a clean driver’s license
• Have strong and proven QuickBooks book-keeping skills
• Have experience processing payroll
• Have secretary/admin/customer service work experience
We offer a fun and professional environment, with common goals for success. We have a full array of benefits, including paid holidays, health care, retirement benefits, paid training, and more. If this is the challenge you are looking for, please submit your application.
Salary: $34K to $40K + benefits, based on experience
Monday - Friday: 7:15 AM - 5:00 PM with Hour Lunch
PLEASE NOTE: Each candidate will be required to undergo a working interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers