2018 MAGNETIC METALLIC MINI-T CAMPERVAN SOLAR OFF-GRID HOA FRIENDLY RV - $39,900 (Lake Crystal Campervan dealer)
2018 Mini-T Campervan
VIN: NM0GE9F79J1362748 condition: excellent cylinders: 4 cylinders delivery available drive: fwd fuel: gas odometer: 9145 title status: clean transmission: automatic
QR Code Link to This Post
2018 MAGNETIC METALLIC MINI-T CAMPERVAN SOLAR OFF-GRID HOA FRIENDLY RV
Low Mileage 2018 Ford Transit Connect Magnetic Metallic Mini-T® Campervan
Mini-T Camper vans are the perfect campervan for companion camping, camping for couples or solo travelers looking for an easy to drive motorhome that is small enough to fit in a garage when not in use.
This stealthy campervan is Home Owners Association friendly! This very versatile RV fits in nearly any campsite and can be parked in your garage when not in use.
Features: Solar, off-grid or on-grid electrical power, backup camera, microwave oven, refrigerator, keyless door pad, long range remote start, cd player, TV/DVD, start by temperature system and more.
Campervan questions? Delivery, Warranty questions? Call today 651-285-7089 or 507-382-9446
Manufacturer direct Mini-T RV Campervan sales. Call DLM-Distribution today!
More details and option on Manufacture / Dealer website:
This 2018 Mini T campervan has BIG features that most larger Camper Vans do not have! Solar? yes! Enough off grid power to run your microwave? yes! Run a CPAP at night, yes! Run a hair dryer? yes! Fit in campsites large and small with or without electricity. yes! All this and it still fits in a standard garage!
This 2018 Mini-T Campervan is an affordable Mini-Motorhome with the benefit of great gas mileage! 24-28 MPG
Features you will love is the solar power to keep your house batteries charged, your refrigerator, microwave and accessories will run when shore power is not available, LED interior lighting, sink and faucet, TV/DVD Combo, limo-tinted windows provide one way effect- See out but not in. Front privacy curtain which can also be used as sun shade when parked. Perfect campervan for a daily driver. Solar/Battery monitor system provides plenty of power along with the status of your house batteries. 120V shore power outlet with USB charge ports for shore power use. 12V access/port which runs from high output (dual) house batteries, inverter for "off-grid" 120V needs. (2000W max) High end easy to clean and maintain vinyl flooring, easy access under bed storage and rear cabinet storage for your outdoor cookware, bags and travel necessities. Low maintenance and easy to use campervan! Side window screens provided for bug control and ventilation when camping. Refrigerator is 24 quart highly efficient compressor driven with the ability to set temperature from -0 to 50 degrees F and maintain it for safe food and beverage storage. Refrigerator will hold the equivalent of 27, 12 ounce cans and can hold a 2 liter bottle upright.
Warranty, Nationwide Camper Van shipping available, RV Financing available:
Campervan questions? Trades? Nationwide Delivery or RV Mini-T financing questions? Call DLM-Distribution today 651-285-7089 or 507-382-9446
Full details, photos and video on dealer website at www.dlm-distribution.com
DLM-Distribution is Minnesota Camper Van Manufacture and licensed dealer. Serving customers nationwide ~ We make nationwide sales and logistics simple!
Fly in / Drive in / Trade / Financing options available/ Delivery options available.
WHY IS A SMALL RV OR CAMPERVAN BETTER THAN A LARGE RV?
Small Motor Home / Class B advantages why look closely at the Transit or Connect Campervans?:
1. Better fuel economy
2. Camper vans are easier to drive than a big motorhome
3. Can go through any car wash- easy to keep clean inside and outside clean- smaller is better!
4. Can access smaller roads and dirt roads leading to "out of the way" dispersed camping opportunities
5. Can take a nap, get some sleep rest wherever parking is allowed.
6. With a small RV you can and drive your vehicle to explore the area and your RV home and food is always with you so you can save on restaurant meals. With a larger RV you would need to leave it behind and take a second- pulled behind vehicle to enable parking and exploring
7. A camper van will go anywhere a car can go- garage, parking garage, small roads, parking in busy cities or high brush areas with low trees.
8. If, while exploring, you find a great overnight spot, you can stay without having to backtrack to get your RV.
9. Storage is enough for most people, with less storage space you tend to bring less "stuff" you will likely not use and be less tempted to buy too much in route. Extra stuff along the way on an extended trip gets mailed home enabling you to stay on the road without clutter
10. Can be used as a primary or secondary vehicle when not traveling. Great for tailgating.
11. This small Camper Van RV should hold its value better than a larger RV due to escalating fuel prices, high storage prices and higher insurance costs for the bigger RV motorhomes.
12. You don't need a toad (tow vehicle) adding additional expense and set up time when camping and maneuvering around your destination
13. You can park it in your driveway- big plus, no storage fee's
14. You will not pull into a parking lot wondering if you will be able to park or turn around
15. More camping opportunities, many camp grounds do not have spots for the larger motorhomes
16. Great for a trip to your friend's bon-fire and parties- You always have a place to stay without imposing on their home and space. Beside the big benefit of sleeping in your own bed with your own bedding!
17. Of course you save on hotel fees when traveling but with a Transit Connect Camper van you can pull over, sleep and not have to unload to go into a hotel, pack back up and load vehicle again each night. Setting the bed up takes seconds!
18. Using a camper van as a primary vehicle is a wonderful option- less insurance, less cost maintaining multiple vehicles and you can be spontaneous- your gear is with you, spend the night, make a meal, go for that extended hike. Take advantage of your time without having to return home to resupply for your next adventure.
19. A Large Motor home often does not get used many days out of the year. Think about "cost per use when making your RV purchase decision!
Large home= monthly payment + storage when not in use, + 8 +/- MPG fuel economy, + insurance, + depreciation, + cleaning and maintenance costs, plus higher camp ground fees- full hookups) Consider a $100,000 big Motorhome RV financed with all associated costs that is used 3 weeks per year on average. You will find this RV costing over $1050 per use!
Small Motor home= Higher use, Reduced monthly payment, high MPG fuel economy, less insurance cost (insures like a car), will likely depreciate less, easier to sell if you choose to sell later, clean at home or at gas station car wash, lower camp fees.
NOTE: You must run your own numbers when considering the examples above. 1) Financing 2) how often you use your RV 3) style of camping and other variables will all make a difference in your cost per use.
DLM-Distribution is a Minnesota Manufacture and licensed dealer serving the camping and traveling community nationwide.
Nationwide Camper Van shipping available!
Full details on dealer website at www.dlm-distribution.com
Campervan questions? Delivery or RV financing questions? Call DLM-Campervans today 651-285-7089 or 507-382-9446
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers