compensation: Starting at $450 wk, room and board provided employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Manidokan Camp and Retreat Center, a ministry of the Baltimore-Washington Conference of the United Methodist Church, is located in the scenic and historic area between Harpers Ferry and Antietam Battlefield.
The position includes summertime Room and Board with summer camp programing starting June 16th, 2021. Some additional June training dates to be determined with site Director.
Candidates should be at least 21yrs of age.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage Summer Residential Program
- Provide Supervision for Staff
- Create Weekly Activity and Staff Schedules
- Support Volunteers
- Coordinate Transportation Schedule
- Assist in Staff Evaluation
- Facilitate Outdoor Activities including rafting, hiking, archery, low/high ropes, zipline
- Provide leadership for large group events and help with worship as needed
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers