compensation: Depending on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Warner Construction is looking to expand our team. We are looking for a Superintendent who keeps the team motivated and on pace. Must be self motivated and passionate about what you can accomplish. This is an excellent opportunity to join an 80 year old company.
• Coordinates and supervises all construction activities.
• Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications.
• Understands the project plans, specifications and the company systems.
• Prepares schedules and supervises completion of a final punch list.
• Ensures all company employees and contractors are adhering to the company safety policy.
• Ensuring all reports and records are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
Please send resume and cover letter to Jeff Cassidy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers