Various HT components and gaming stuff to let go after upgrading to 4K. Everything works except the big sub. Open to cash offers, just need to make some room. Will get pix if there's interest. Thanks!
QR Code Link to This Post
- original X-Box with one wired and one wireless controller and 5-10 games. Has the component video/stereo audio output cable.
- original Playstation (I believe was modded with an EEPROM to play copied games but have no way to verify) with a few games. Has Mega Memory card. One original and one aftermarket controller.
- Panasonic PT-AE700U projector with 1190 hrs on the bulb.
- Pioneer Elite VSX-23THX Receiver w/ remote and Audyssey mic (HDMI but not 4K capable - has multi-channel analog in)
- Pioneer DV-588A DVD player w/ remote (plays SACD and DVD-A over digital coax or analog multi-channel)
- Insignia Blu-Ray player not sure the model but very early, cheap BR player w/ remote.
- Belkin Pure AV PF40 (AP21300-12) Home Theater Power Console
- Outlaw Audio LFM-1 subwoofer with apparently dead plate amp (original 12" driver verified working)