UTILIQUEST IS NOW HIRING OVER 50 UTILITY LINE LOCATORS IN MARYLAND!!! (Frederick, MD)
compensation: (Starting at $17/hr + $1 increase after successfully passing Operator Qualifications) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
UtiliQuest is NOW HIRING over 50 UTILITY LINE LOCATORS throughout the state of Maryland! Learn about the growing Utilities Industry and join a team that has a strong reputation for quality underground utility damage prevention!
UtiliQuest, a leading provider of Damage Prevention Services, is searching for career-focused motivated individuals to locate underground utilities! We are seeking candidates for Utility Line Locator positions throughout Anne Arundel County, Howard County, Hartford County, Baltimore County & City, Frederick County, Prince George County, Montgomery County and St. Charles County.
PLEASE NOTE THAT RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED VIA EMAIL!
- Extremely competitive pay rates based on experience (Starting at $17/hr + $1 increase after successfully passing Operator Qualifications)
- Excellent company benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement)!
- 100% paid training!
- A company truck!
- Access to state of the art innovative technology!
- Premium Pay for On-Call work!
- Safety boots!
BENEFITS (UtiliQuest offers a competitive compensation and benefits package):
- Medical/Prescription Plans
- Dental Plans
- Group Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan - 401(K)
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance - Life and AD&D insurance at group rates
- Company Discounts
- Legal Services Insurance - Access to legal professionals at favorable rates
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Valid Driver's License
- Basic Computer, Reading, Writing and Math Skills (will be using a computer most of the workday)
- GED or HS Diploma
- Ability to work weekends, on call and overtime
- Acceptable driving record with no DUIs within the past three years
- Random and Pre-employment drug screens
- Must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background checks. Upon employment, will be subject to random drug testing in compliance with federal, state and company guidelines