RECRUITING DELIGATES FOR THE 2017 MRS. MAYLAND AMERICA PAGEANT!
Last June I was given the honor of representing Maryland as Mrs. Maryland America. The journey that this title has taken me on has left me in awe.... but the journey truly began when I believed in myself enough to enter the pageant. In the time between my entering the pageant, and the actual pageant day, I had:
- lost 40 lbs.
- made ties within my community chamber of commerce
- spoken publicly at community events (the first time in 8+ years)
- started remembering my strengths and building my confidence
- showed my children that no matter how old you are, it's never too late to try something new, change the course of your life, or improve upon yourself
- improved the relationship between myself and my husband, who was seeing this strong, confidant, fit mama for the first time in a long time
When I won the title of Mrs. Maryland America 2016, our director asked me to make a list of the goals I would like to complete during my reign. I am 7 months into my reign and I am proud to say, I have completed every one of them.
- walk in a REAL fashion show
- model in a published print
- write a children's book and have it published
- place in the top 15 at Nationals (First Runner Up!)
- continue my fitness journey
- raise awareness about Celiac Disease
- spread support for our Law Enforcement and other Emergency Responders
Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought any of these things would be possible for me, but the motivation of this organization gave me the strength to reach for my dreams.
Reach for your dreams. Try something new. Contact me for more information on how to apply.
YOU could be the next Mrs. Maryland America, you just have to have faith in yourself and take the first step! xo
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers