The Seven Ten (710bowl.com) Marketing & Event Manager, know what it means to throw the perfect party. They manage the front of house staff who work diligently to ensure our event clients and guests are totally satisfied with every aspect of their events. Reporting to the center’s Manaegment team, the Marketing & Event Manager is a great opportunity for someone with exceptional organizational skills and amazing people skills to match.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Host special events; manage your team of event hosts; oversee all setup of appropriate areas
• Working with the Sales staff and Operations team, help create a seamless event experience that results in guests who book with us again and again
• Make a personal connection with your event contact and ensure that all of their guests’ needs aren’t just met, but exceeded; consistently promote this guest-focused approach to hosting
• Ensure the completion of all event reporting and use guest feedback reports to continuously improve guest satisfaction
• Utilize our client database to forecast events and schedule our event staff appropriately; counsel and discipline staff as required according to HR guidelines and policies
• Be available to work varying shifts, from weekends to holidays, in addition to extended workdays as needed by your center
• 1 Year+ of Management Experience
• 2+ Years Event planning
• Bachelor’s degree
• Knowledge of F&B and Hospitality Industry
• Broad Knowledge of/Experience in Event Planning and Execution
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite and database software preferred
• Knowledge of POS register systems
Please submit cover letter along with resume directly to this posting with attention to ; Judy Houser, Human Resource Manager.