compensation: Salary $25-35/hour plus bonuses (based on experience) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you a self-driven go-getter? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, progressive environment? Are you looking to evolve as a leader, learning from those around you? The role of Practice Manager could be for you!
Our non-corporate family practice is looking for an office manager to start immediately. Below is an overview of some of the duties:
• Lead by example, coach and train team to provide exceptional patient experiences.
• Maintain focus on a productive schedule that supports dentists and hygienists as they deliver high quality patient care and exceptional experiences.
• Work within budget guidelines to maintain supported office profitability.
• Manage accounts receivables including timely and accurate insurance claim processing and patient billing.
• Assist patients with applying for credit and other financial assistance.
• Coordinate daily team huddles and weekly team meetings
• Provide ongoing feedback, training and annual performance & salary reviews for team members within the practice.
• Serve as the point person for office management duties including: • Office cleaning and maintenance
• Schedule team members to ensure adequate shift coverage and facilitate requests for time off.
• Maintain protocols and guidelines as they relate to patient privacy (HIPAA) and team member safety (OSHA).
• Assist in the interviewing, on-boarding and training of new hires.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years of dental office FD/management experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfort with presenting to various audiences
• Strong social skills, with the ability to connect from entry-level team members and supported dentists, alike
• Maintain strong organizational skills
• Leadership skills
• Ability to collaborate and problem solve and be solution focused
• Goal focused
Some of the benefits we provide include a competitive salary, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick leave, 401K, bonus system.
Please send your resume for review. We look forward to speaking to you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers