compensation: Attractive benefit package including 401K and Bonus Program employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our respected and reputable dental group, in the Frederick area is looking for a full time Dental Assistant We have a beautiful COVID compliant modern office, a wonderful patient population, an enthusiastic team, and a sincere dentist dedicated to quality care. We are pleased to have a 5-star Google rating from our community of patients.
• Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
• Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming comforting, seating, and draping patient.
• Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and requests.
• Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
• Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials on instruments and in the patient's mouth.
• Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing radiographic studies; pouring, trimming, and polishing study casts.
• Maintains patient appearance and ability to masticate by fabricating temporary restorations; cleaning and polishing removable appliances.
• Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions.
• Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
• Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Knowledge and Skills
• Knowledge of Dentrix (Preferred)
• Knowledge of Cerec (Preferred)
• Computer skills: Microsoft Office Programs
• Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Professional manner and appearance at all times
• High school diploma
• 2 years’ experience (Preferred)
• X-Ray certified in Maryland (Required)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers