Applicants must pass all COVID-19 screening, and possess the following:
- Minimum 2+ years experience, preferably combined hospital, assisted living, and private duty.
- CNA/GNA license must be in good standing with MBON!
- CPR Certified (Healthcare Provider)
- Recent Negative Chest X-Ray/PPD!
- Recent Complete Physical Exam
- Driver’s license and dependable vehicle!
- Clean Drug Screen & Background ✔️
- MUST work with Cats & Dogs!
- Must have body strength and know body mechanics to be able to work with disabled persons having very limited mobility, operate power wheelchair.
- Must be able to lift and transfer client at least your same weight!
- Experienced using Hoyer lift with harness safely for transfers.
- Have your own private vehicle, able to work in bad weather. Reliability/consistency are critical!
- Must be of excellent moral character, be easy going, and speak and write CLEAR English. Roll with the punches! This work must be your passion! Must be DYNAMIC!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Bathroom and shower assistance with Hoyer
- Bathroom assistance with soap and water clean-up
- Assistance w/dressing/undressing
- Transfer with Hoyer
- Laundry, including folding and putting and putting away
- Assisting w/dishes and running dishwasher as needed
- Cooking, preparing, and serving healthy meals.
- Laundry, including folding and putting away
- Getting clothes for next day
- Medication Reminders
In addition, we have other private duty cases in the Baltimore, Cecil, Howard, and Montgomery county areas!
To be considered for this position and/or placement on our Nurse Registry, remit Resumes to Human Resources at: email@example.com
Upon receipt, a team member will contact you ASAP to schedule an interview. Please, NO calls, texts, or visits to our office (EMAIL ONLY)! Due to COVID-19 our physical office will remain closed until further notice! For the safety of our staff, client’s and the community, visits are PROHIBITED at this time! Additional jobs available; Serious inquiries only. Let’s discuss! Thank you!!
**This is a contract position. All applicants will be working as independent contractors (self-employed)- you will NOT be working as an employee with our agency, and required to pay for 100% of all screening, licenses, insurances, and dishonestly bond- ALL to be completed before registry placement. HOI is licensed as a Nurse Referral Agency in MD and provides concierge nurse referral services to private client seeking in-home, hospital, and multi-care facility assistance.
***Other requirements apply!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers