make / manufacturer: sunbeam model name / number: mixmaster
QR Code Link to This Post
I am trying to get rid of my mom's old mix: Sunbeam Mixmaster from the 1970s.
It works: we plugged it in and tried it with the dough beaters and it seemed to work fine. We gave it a decent cleaning and buffing (did not clean the beaters or bowls).
- no cracks in the mounting point
- dial in back turns and is well attached
- comes with regular beaters and dough beaters
- (2) mixing bowls (lid goes with small bowl)
- includes cookbook of the time
- stand and mixer are packed separate/ apart for more secure packing
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers