LIL' FEET DayCare Now Has Openings
AVAILABLE NOW – FAMILY HOME CHILD CARE OPENINGS FOR CHILDREN 0 – 12
Family home child care openings for 0-12 years of age. License # 255404
The environment is trusting, loving, safe, fun and educational environment. My home has a fenced-in backyard with lots of room for outdoor play. The playroom/education room has lots of room for our structured daily activities. A fun and educational daily routine is offered for all children and a preschool program is offered to prep your little angels for kindergarten. I will provide individual attention to all children and in group sessions. Updates and conferences are available any time upon request. Activities include arts and crafts, story time, singing, dancing, instruments, show and tell, discussion time, etc! Outside time twice per day, weather permitting, with walks and fun activities in a safe yard and community trails.
I provide breakfast, am snack, lunch, and pm snack. All are nutritional, creative, and approved by the Maryland Food Program. I have an older child with food allergies and am happy to provide and substitute meal as requested.
• Certified in First Aid, CPR, and SIDS. Trained in Americans with Disabilities Act and Emergency Preparedness
• Welcome and support breastfeeding mothers.
• Assist with potty training.
• Smoke-free, meticulously clean, pet-friendly home.
• Reasonable rates, Vouchers accepted.
• Open 6am – 6pm, hours flexible upon request.
• Located in Walnut Ridge in the 21702 zip code. Whittier Elementary and West Frederick Middle school district.
My prices are weekly at $200 for children under 2, $160 for children 2-5, and $140 for 6 and up and before and after school.
Phone: show contact info
I can’t wait to meet you and your children!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers