Lil' Feet Daycare has family home child care openings for children of essential personnel only! Openings are for ages 6 weeks to 12 years. License # 255404
The environment is trusting, loving, safe, fun and educational environment. I know in this trying time safety is of utmost importance.
Children's temperatures are taken upon arrival and throughout the day. My daycare is cleaned multiple times per day with recommended supplies. All state and federal guidelines are followed. My home has a fenced-in backyard with lots of room for outdoor play. The playroom/education room has lots of room for our structured daily activities. A fun and educational daily routine is offered for all children and a preschool program is offered to prep your little angels for kindergarten. I will provide individual attention to all children and in group sessions. Updates and conferences are available any time upon request. Activities include arts and crafts, story time, singing, dancing, instruments, show and tell, discussion time, etc! Outside time twice per day, weather permitting
I provide breakfast, am snack, lunch, and pm snack. All are nutritional, creative, and approved by the Maryland Food Program. I have an older child with food allergies and am happy to provide and substitute meal as requested. I'm here to support parents any way I can!
• Certified in First Aid, CPR, and SIDS. Trained in Americans with Disabilities Act and Emergency Preparedness
• Welcome and support breastfeeding mothers.
• Assist with potty training.
• Smoke-free, meticulously clean, pet-friendly home.
• Open 6:30am – 5:30pm, hours flexible upon request.
• Located in Walnut Ridge in the 21702 zip code. Whittier Elementary and West Frederick Middle school district.
I can’t wait to meet you and your children!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers