compensation: Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
OMNI’s integrated approach creates efficiencies, simplifies vendor management, and brings customers the peace of mind that comes from working with a single, trusted provider. Our portfolio includes major corporations, financial institutions, real estate management firms, health care organizations, educational facilities, and a variety of manufacturing plants. OMNI differentiates from many of our competitors by offering a variety of services eliminating the need for multiple vendors:
Our Industrial Services division serves a unique group of clients that own and operate industrial manufacturing and processing facilities. Our full time and trusted employees are extensively trained in plant operations and safety. Our experienced team provides valuable labor and maintenance support to these facilities through services such as equipment operation, boiler maintenance and repair, specialty waste handling, and much more.
Job Skills/ Requirements
Safety oriented laborers to assist the plant employees in the clean-up and housekeeping activities for all areas of the Plant. On a day-to-day basis, the employees will be expected to follow instructions provided by the group leader. A safety-conscious mindset will be required to complete the tasks assigned.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Shoveling of ash build-up from under and around conveyor systems and hoppers and transport it with wheelbarrows
· General plant clean-up, removal of trash/garbage and debris from repair activities, etc
· Cleaning inside hoppers and boilers (confined space entry)
· Performing Confined Space Attendant duties
· Fire watch duties
· Sweep/Shovel/Power Wash building floors
· Open equipment access doors
· Heavy lifting, pushing or pulling required of objects over 50 pounds
· Reach with hands and arms
· At times work in heights greater than 4 feet
· Work in confined spaces
· Work in temperatures of >90°
· Wear all PPE
Personal Protective Equipment
Work in areas that may require the use of personal protective equipment provided by the company, including, but not limited to:
· 4+ years of labor work experience
· Pass a substance abuse
· Pass background check
· Pass a company-paid physical exam
· Must be available to work overtime
Please reply by answering the following questions
·How many years of General Labor experience do you have?
·Are you able to work in Dickerson, MD 20842?
·Do you speak English?
·Do you speak Spanish?
·Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
·Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
·Are you able and willing to work in confined spaces?
Job Type: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers