compensation: Pay starts at $15-$16 per hour with potential for overtime and commissions employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Grow with us! We are expanding and we need a highly motivated individual to join our team. Our company specializes in the restoration of electronics that have been involved in insurance losses. We take pride in our ability to help customers get back to normal. The right candidate will be eager to learn about our industry and have a desire to advance to a leadership role within the company. A positive and professional attitude is essential, and a general knowledge of electronics installation is a plus. If you are dependable, organized, and enjoy helping others, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
In this role, you will:
• Inspect, identify, and pack out affected items from the loss site
• Complete light paperwork and inventory on site using proprietary software
• Deliver and reinstall restored items for customers
• Maintain cleanliness and proper stock levels on work truck
• Assist with various tasks in the facility and warehouse
• Cross-train in various company functions, including warehousing, crew scheduling, and dissassembly
• Ability to routinely lift at least 50lbs
• Ability to work in awkward positions such as kneeling, crawling, crouching, bending, etc.
• Availability to work occasional evenings/weekends on a rotating on-call basis
• Valid driver’s license with a clean record
• Fluent in English
• Ability to pass a drug and criminal background check
• Hourly wage with potential for overtime
• Paid training
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers