NOW HIRING! PAID TRAINING - STARING AT $17 P/H - COMPANY TRUCK! (Frederick, MD)
compensation: No Experience = $17.00/hr employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
UtiliQuest is NOW HIRING UTILITY LINE LOCATORS in Frederick, MD! Learn about the growing Utilities Industry and join a team that has a strong reputation for quality underground utility damage prevention!
UtiliQuest, a leading provider of Damage Prevention Services, is searching for career-focused motivated individuals to locate underground utilities! We are seeking candidates for Utility Line Locator positions in Frederick, MD.
(Please select the area that is closest to your home. After training, your actual work location will be based on your home address.)
PLEASE NOTE THAT RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED VIA EMAIL!
- Starting pay rate is $17 per hour (will credit for locating experience plus $1 increase after successfully passing operator qualification)!
- Excellent company benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement)!
- 100% paid training!
- A company truck!
- Access to state of the art innovative technology!
- Premium Pay for On-Call work!
- Safety boots!
BENEFITS (UtiliQuest offers a competitive compensation and benefits package):
- Medical/Prescription Plans
- Dental Plans
- Group Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan - 401(K)
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance - Life and AD&D insurance at group rates
- Company Discounts
- Legal Services Insurance - Access to legal professionals at favorable rates
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Valid Driver's License
- Basic Computer, Reading, Writing and Math Skills (will be using a computer most of the workday)
- GED or HS Diploma
- Ability to work weekends, on call and overtime
- Acceptable driving record with no DUIs within the past three years
- Random and Pre-employment drug screens
- Must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background checks. Upon employment, will be subject to random drug testing in compliance with federal, state and company guidelines