Become a research participant to help evaluate emerging screening and/or inspection technologies.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are inviting individuals to participate in a paid research study aiming to identify and evaluate emerging screening and/or inspection technologies. This new research program was born from our previous program that examined the efficiency, effectiveness, and user acceptance of biometric and other screening systems.
As a participant in this research, you will be asked to interact with various screening and/or inspection systems and technologies. Some of these systems are designed to collect biometric images (i.e., images of your face, eyes, and fingers). You will then be asked to provide us with your feedback about your experience, such as the ease of interaction with a system/technology or its ability to register your biometrics.
The research study entails:
- Completion of an initial questionnaire
- Completion of a 10 minute eligibility screening conducted via phone
- An in-person testing appointment located at our testing facility in Upper Marlboro, MD, which we expect to last approximately 4 hours
- Economic compensation for your participation at a rate of $25 per hour
You may be eligible if:
- You are between the ages of 18-85
- You are comfortable standing and walking for up to 4 hours
- You are able to read and understand the English language
Our research facility is within walking distance of the Largo Town Center Metro station with plenty of free, onsite parking available.
If you are interested in finding out more about this study and beginning our enrollment process, please use the following link to complete our online questionnaire: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DEES_WBQ.
If you are already registered with our research program, please do not complete any further questionnaires.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact our research staff at (301) 875-8114.