Hi, I’m Janelle. I run a successful real estate business in Maryland. Last year we bought and sold 85 homes. We buy houses all over and any condition. WE love ugly beat up houses.
QR Code Link to This Post
But here's where you'll come into play. This year we're on schedule to buy 85-100 homes. We're in need of more inventory. We're looking for house hunters someone that can go out and find vacant homes.
So how do you get paid- just driving around and locate vacant, dilapidated houses and sending us the address and pictures. A pretty cool way to make $500 - $1,000 in your spare time.
What types of pictures do we need?
• each side of the house = (front, back, left side, right side)
• the house in the left side of the frame, looking up the street
• the house in the right side of the frame, looking down the street
• Those last 2 pictures give me a good idea of the neighborhood, further allowing me to see what the other houses on the street look like.
Also, NO Craiglist properties!
- If you only provide me with just address and I have to do the work of getting in touch with the owner via skip tracing and public records you get paid less
- If you provide me with a number and direct contact you get paid more
Here are a few things you need to look for to ensure its vacant and it’s what we’re looking for:
- Grass is high, unkempt, not mowed
- Mail spilling out of the mailbox or at the door
- No curtains or blinds in the windows
- Doors and/or windows boarded up, broken or wide open
- Newpapers piled up in the driveway
- Missing electric meter
- Foreclosure or code violation stickers on the front door
It's a numbers game, so the more houses you send the better. Everything will be tracked and you'll know the status of the leads you submit at all times. If you're ready to get paid and start to make an extra $500 - $1,000 a month.
Only serious enquiries! Shoot us an email if you're interested.