Social Media Content Writer/Creator/Promoter ($10-20 an hour) (Los Angeles)
Culver Blvd near Main St
compensation: $15-20 an hour employment type: part-time telecommuting ok
QR Code Link to This Post
MUST SEND EXAMPLES OF SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT
- BravoPolicy is a content site focusing on life insurance vertical. We provide educational content about life insurance to help users understand it better and make better decisions when they buy life insurance.
In this role as a content writer, creator, and promoter, you will work closely with our writers and promote the articles they write on social media, including facebook, instagram, pinterest, and twitter. Your task is to read an article and create a social media post (with pictures) to promote the article on different social media platform: facebook, instagram, pinterest, and twitter.
- This position requires creativity to turn the idea into catchy and appealing content. Your goal is to appeal to users on various social media platforms to engage with the content you create.
- To be successful in this position, you should have experience with Canvas, Adobe, Photoshop, or other photo editing software to create quality content. Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links) along with this application.
- In addition, you will be tasked to find other opportunities to promote our content in other relevant online communities such as reddit, quora, and other relevant forums. Your overall objective is to promote our content to the community and audience that are most likely to find our content relevant and useful.
- Experience in creating catchy and appealing social media content (facebook, instagram, pinterest, and twitter) is a must
- Experience in social media management for entertainment/media or product
- Experience in data illustration and including data illustration in social media content
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Prefer having experience in copy writing and marketing and SEO
- Greatly curious about life insurance and retirement planning
- Obsessed with savings and always finding ways to be smart with your money. Proud to be frugal and plan to be financially free/independent as soon as possible
- Hustling and resourceful. Always with a strong can-do attitude
- Scrappy and fast paced, with strong attention to detail
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- High integrity, honest, and professional
- Recent graduates are encouraged to apply
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Work from home
- Opportunity for career progression
- If you are interested, please submit your resume and your social media content portfolio (at least 10 pieces of content on various platforms), preferably in personal finance topics and with data illustration to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact qualified candidates for interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers