The qualified candidate will be working mainly on kilns repairs and rebuilds as Skyworks is an advance ceramic’s company. Person should be comfortable using Allen Bradley 500 & 5000 software to edit program using various Allan Bradley processors. Knowledge and hands-on experience using electrical test equipment. Read electrical drawings, repair manual, and assemble equipment to layout plans. Microsoft office, Window 10, Word/Excel/PP is a preferred. Understand and troubleshoot silicone controlled rectifiers, Watlow, Omega & Eurotherm temperature controllers. Pneumatic & hydraulic troubleshooting experience is preferred. Candidate must be able to work in above normal temperatures, lift 50 lbs., climb ladders, stairs & drive forklifts. Candidate must be able to work a 40 hours a week and work well with team members. Perform equipment modification as directed by manufacturing engineers. Cleaning, painting, and general housekeeping upon request. Willing to learn new technology, new software and new procedures per the company request. Perform preventive maintenance on regular cycles. Company provide phones for emergency call-ins, which can occur any time after hours, weekends & holidays.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
* To ensure optimal performance of the manufacturing equipment during production.
* Eliminate equipment downtime by troubleshooting problems to their root cause and correcting.
* Ensure quality is maintained through-out the process.
* Adapt new products to the existing manufacturing process.
* Work with operators to reduce downtime and maximize line output.
* Work with production management to assure goals are being met.
* Maintain a safe working environment for everyone.
* Support engineering staff in the development of new processes for manufacturing.
* Provide input as needed when equipment is purchased or upgraded.
* Ensure the equipment has proper controls in place to maintain product quality.
* Assist in the development and implementation of new products into mass production.
* Write and modify programs for production equipment (not including test equipment).
* Work on misc. projects that improve the production process.
* 2-4 year electronics or related degree preferred.
* Must be available to work overtime as needed.
* Good troubleshooting skills and mechanical inclination.
* 1 to 2 years electronic manufacturing or related experience preferred.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
* PLC experience is preferred.
* Basic PC skills preferred.
* Electrical assembly equipment experience is a plus.
* Must possess above average interpersonal skills and be a team player.
* Strong work ethic is required and must have above average attendance performance.
* Must work well with production teams to solve problems.
* Must be self-motivated and work with minimal supervision.
* Intense personal commitment to continuous improvement.
* Predisposition and willingness to get involved directly on the production floor.
* Works closely with production operators, along with production supervision.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers