Daly Computers has been a trusted IT service provider to government and education customers for over 30 years. Our mission is to combine innovative technologies and services into solutions to help our customers succeed in their mission.
The Production Technician work will be performed locally in our Clarksburg, MD location in a warehouse environment. All shifts can require some overtime and/or weekend hours when necessary. The position is seasonal.
Daly Computers is seeking a multi-skilled, hardworking, and efficient production personnel with a proven record of accomplishment ensuring the smooth functioning and running of all warehouse concerning activities. Able to follow standard operating procedures and work in a methodical and tidy manner. Possess a comprehensive understanding of inventory control methods and procedures. Performs quality assurance/quality control audits and develops quality assurance/quality control procedures. Must have basic knowledge of computer troubleshooting and imaging.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Ability to understand and execute written and verbal instruction.
· Configure, image, and test hardware components.
· Load and unload products from company vehicles.
· Packing and unpacking of computing devices such as tablets, laptops, desktops, servers etc.
· Organize and Palletize according to customer order requirements.
· Ensure quality of product output following company standards.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Must possess good time management skills.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize assigned tasks.
· Ability to communicate production related issues effectively.
· Must be a team player and ability to do multitask.
· Exemplify strong attention to details.
· Good passion for producing high quality work.
· Good problem-solver and analytical thinker.
· Basic knowledge of computer hardware.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Display average coordination with each hand on a continuous basis while performing job tasks:
· Perform elevated work on an occasional basis.
· Stoop, kneel or squat on a daily basis when handling products.
· Reach forward and to the side on a frequent basis when handling products.
· Stand and walk on a continuous basis during the course of a work day.
· This job requires the use of close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth vision.
· Work in a team environment with the ability to communicate both written and orally in a concise, polite, and respectful manner.
· Able to move pallets/boxes with the use of a jack/hand truck.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers