t.c. electronic G System
QR Code Link to This Post
“Ultimate Floor-Based Guitar Multi-Effects Processor and Management Tool with Customizable Setup and Effect Pedal Integration” This thing is a beast and it is way over my head. I traded a guitar for it about a year ago and still haven’t used it much. Time to let it go. It’s used but in good shape. Everything seems to work exactly as it should.
Asking $350, but I’d be open to trade for more pedals…
t.c. electronics G-System Features:
• Multi-effects processor floor pedal.
• Up to 9 simultaneous effects.
• Ultimate flexibility as the board can be separated with loops etc. in a 19" rack while leaving the control board on the floor.
• MIDI control of additional external MIDI units.
• Connections for 2/4 Expression pedals.
• Fast and smooth preset changes featureing delay spill-overs.
• Four switchable mono sends for your favorite effects pedals.
• One additional loop/insert point dedicated for preamp.
• 4 x 9V DC outlets for powering your effects pedals.
• USB Connection for software updates.
• Rock Solid User Interface.
• Chromatic Tuner.
• Analog Pedal Loops.
• Amp Switching.
• Pre Effects; compresson, and filters.
• Post Effects; noise gate, modulation, and pitch.