Well managed, Takamine Jasmine JD39 CE cut-away acoustic electric guitar, Spruce top, comfortable action, early 00's built, Sapele back and sides, 14-fret mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard, dot inlays, rosewood bridge, body binding, Barcus- Berry Preamp/ Tuner. New "bone" nut and saddle installed. New 11 gauge strings installed. Decent first acoustic elec. guitar/ intermediate guitar, tuned, ready to play.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Model: JD-39 CE
- Body Style: Dreadnought Cut-away
- Top: Spruce
- Bracing: Jasmine Advanced "X" Bracing
- Back and sides: Sapele
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Nut 1 3/4"
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Ivory w/Black Dots
- Hardware: Chrome
- Electronics: Barcus-Berry tuner preamp
- Machine Heads: Chrome Diecast
---------CASH and CARRY....$230.00