compensation: $15.00-$16.00 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
O'Leary Asphalt Inc., a leading family owned asphalt & concrete service company with over 30 years in the industry, is looking for an energetic, conscientious and detail oriented individual who enjoys making a difference, being part of a team and takes pride in his/her career to work in our fast paced office. This position is perfect for the recent college graduate.
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
Provide administrative support to Office Manager in handling duties associated with the sales estimating department and field.
• Input and tracking of all MISS Utility Tickets
• Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties
• Set up new leads in database
• Prepare quantity take-offs by measuring properties on Google Earth
• Type Proposals
• Enter new job information in scheduling system and upload applicable documents.
• Special projects and OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED.
• Must be a quick learner with the ability to multi-task while staying on track.
• Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Keen attention to detail is critical to this position.
• Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving.
Please provide cover letter.
*Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only local candidates will be considered.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers