Palmer Staffing Services is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support a federal agency in Germantown, MD. The duties require a high level of proficiency in time management and coordination of multiple tasks.
Candidates must be US Citizens and capable of passing a criminal back ground check. If interested, please send resume for review.
Pay: 24-29/hour, depending on experience.
The assignment period is August 20, 2018 through November 30, 2018. The work hours are: Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The work scope includes the following activities:
• Manage the daily schedule of the AD which will include interaction with high-level DOE federal and laboratory senior management, and international partners (i.e., CERN, INFN, Embassy Officials)
• Coordinate tele video and ZOOM meeting with outside participants
• Arrange travel logistics (i.e., airline reservations, lodging, rental car, etc.) for domestic and foreign travel for the AD and Division Directors
• Prepare travel authorizations and vouchers for the AD and Division Directors using an automated travel system
• Ensures international travel documents are completed including requests for Visa's, Passports, and international IT equipment
• Completes HEP Office Visit Checklist prior to meetings with the AD
• Work with Office staff to arrange logistics for visitors
• Answer phones
• Format correspondence
• Prepare internal memos, reports and concurrence packages for AD/DD's
• Track correspondence
• Maintain and utilize office filing system to permit access and retrieval of required information
• Complete the WAG form for AD attendance at international ceremonies
• Complete the Pre-Departure and Post-Foreign Travel Questionnaire for AD
• Escort visitors
The software to be used will be the Microsoft Office applications, MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer and Travel Software.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers