compensation: Compensation dependent upon experience. Training will be provided. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
J Kelley Law Group PLLC, is a new law firm committed to law and development with offices in Virginia and Maryland. Our firm focuses in immigration and international law. We bring extensive experience and professionalism to every case and customize our support to our clients' needs and concerns.
J Kelley Law Group PLLC, is seeking a bilingual (Spanish-English) entry-level legal/administrative assistant to work at its Frederick, MD, office. Local person preferred. Part-time employee: 25 hours per week. Monday-Friday from 1pm to 6pm. This position needs an availability to become full time in 1 to 2 months.
Salary: Dependent upon experience. Training will be provided.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bilingual (Spanish & English)
- High school or GED
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, social media and high computer skills.
- Writing and verbal communication skills.
- Multi task and independent
- Excellent client management skills
- Highly organized
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performing administrative tasks such as answering the phone and taking messages, filing documents with the court, organizing files, making copies, organizing and managing the calendar and appointments, and drafting letters to clients.
- Managing the office's case management software
- Conduct legal research under attorney supervision
- Draft legal forms and cover letters
- Translate documents & Interpret for clients
- Support attorney with case preparation and management.
- Unpaid sick and safe leave
- After three months of probationary period and becoming a full-time employee, employees would be offered:
o 40 hours of paid vacation, Monthly health subsidy, 40 hours of paid sick
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No Phone calls.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers