compensation: Depending on Experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
In collaboration with the Executive Director, the client services manager will be the point person to communicate with clients and business contacts on behalf Wealth Management Institute, Ltd. Key responsibilities include:
• Call upon clients and ensure all their financial needs are being serviced by Wealth Management Institute, Ltd.
• Maintaining Executive Director's schedule and preparation for meetings.
• Call upon business contacts and other referrals in accordance to our marketing and referral needs and schedule
• Prepare all client account paperwork for submittal.
• Learn and use our CMS and other software to its maximum capacity.
• Help plan events and other projects.
• Filing and record keeping.
• Other duties as assigned.
Successful candidates will have:
• College Degree preferred.
• Strong work experience, especially in an office-type setting.
• Strong phone and computer skills.
• Quick learner and great communication skills.
• This is an ideal position for the "working mom" who is looking to work part-time and 20-25 hours per week.
HOW TO APPLY?
For more information on our firm. Please visit www.wealthmanagementpro.com.
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background and credit check along with computer and personality testing.
Wealth Management Institute, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers