Weight loss Manager
Our company prides itself as a leader in weight loss, providing a highly effective and personalized weight management program that is safe and affordable.
At the core of our approach are four essential disciplines:
• Brain Health
This position includes management, sales, and administration.
There will be base pay with strong incentives
The office manager is responsible for the P&L, growth, and customer service of the office. This position assists in the planning, implementing, directing, and maintaining of Slim Life health and wellness initiatives; patient education efforts; special events and assisting daily business operations.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serve as the primary liaison with patients for the purpose of communicating, monitoring, documenting, and evaluating patient challenges and successes while achieving and maintaining program consistency.
• Communicate with patients, co-workers, administrators, and outside organizations for the purpose of providing administrative support and enhancing program awareness
• Participate in meetings, workshops, and seminars for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform functions and/or representing Slim Life to patients, external individuals and/or organizations.
• Analyze and evaluate a variety of program related data for the purpose of ensuring that program initiatives meet business objectives
• Assist in the development and interpretation of program policy and procedures for the purpose of establishing guidelines needed to meet program goals while adhering effectively and efficiently to all relevant regulations and guidelines.
• Prepare a variety of materials (e.g. reports, memos, letters, procedures, instructional and marketing pieces, assessments, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference, and/or conveying information.
• Report program related assessment results for the purpose of providing the information needed to evaluate program performance and to create new and/or revised initiatives needed to meet business objectives.
• Respond to inquiries for the purpose of providing information and/or direction.
• Serve as liaison with a variety of outside and community individuals/agencies for the purpose of conveying and/or receiving information
• Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
• Ability to communicate well and have a personality that can motivate patients to make changes in their lifestyle
• BA in health-related field or business-related field
• Industry experience; business development background a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Computer competency
• Personable; positive attitude
• Good organization skills
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers