We are a growing center of wellness-minded individuals, with a passion for leading healthy lifestyles. We have a diverse staff who are committed to working together to expand our knowledge for holistic wellness. We are a team of people who desire to create a place where our clients and staff can reach a common goal of health and happiness...and we're hiring!
Holistic Health Associates is looking for a friendly, outgoing, motivated, reliable and customer-focused individual who wants to join our dedicated team as a Front Desk Associate! This is a full time position (35-40 hrs/week). We are committed to providing a great work place and believe our employees are our greatest asset. We respect hard work and creativity in our employees.
Position responsibilities include:
- Greeting clients
- Payment collections
- Answering phones
- Insurance verification
- Checking clients in and out of appointments
- Administrative coordination
In addition, the following skills and qualifications are required:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 1 year administrative experience required
- Proficiency with computers and MS Office (Word & Excel required)
- Dependable, organized and the ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of insurance processing and retail experience is a plus!
*Must be comfortable working in a completely non-smoking environment.*
Schedule flexibility, evenings, and Saturdays required.
Visit www.hhamd.com to find out about our story so far and discover where we're going!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers