The ideal candidate will:
QR Code Link to This Post
• Act as a liaison between our office and our client locations to secure forms and documents necessary to claim tax credits.
• Work closely with State Workforce Agencies to electronically file forms and follow up on outstanding tax credit applications.
• Complete data entry of all paperwork and documents received from client sites and state agencies.
• Contact client worksites to follow up and train them on program procedures.
• Work with 3rd party agencies to obtain supporting documentation as needed.
• Pick up and take mail to the post office.
• High School graduate.
• Data entry experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks efficiently and within timeframes.
• Detail oriented while working within defined deadlines.
• Work independently while supporting team goals.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office - including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Inbound and outbound call center experience preferred.
• Must have your own transportation.