To qualify for this role, you must have an address that falls within a HUBZone. You can check by entering your address here: https://maps.certify.sba.gov/hubzone/map. This is a strict requirement. If your address does not come back as HUBZone qualified, we will be unable to move forward with your application.
QR Code Link to This Post
To apply, please follow this link: https://yudrioinc.applytojob.com/apply/ZLmL2dLc65/Administrative-Assistant-Receptionist?referrer=20191227171733EG2E6YDEVYF7PVA6.
Yudrio is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to manage our front desk in Leesburg, Virginia. We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter who is motivated and professional, eager to learn, and pays attention to detail.
At Yudrio, we are seeking talented people that have an unparalleled ability to be their absolute best. This is a unique opportunity to help a small business grow that comes with tremendous benefits.
- Knowledge of office procedures including proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Ability to act as a receptionist that reflects well on Yudrio and our clients.
- Cooperative and team oriented.
- Ability to organize and multi-task routine work and handle other duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Good time-managements, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Maintain the established filing system.
- Provide general support to visitors and clients.
- Provide information by answering questions and responding to requests.
- Handle and prioritize multiple projects.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies,
placing and expediting orders as needs, verifying receipt of supplies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Reply to email, telephone, and face-to-face inquiries.
- Carry out administrative duties as assigned.