compensation: Commensurate with Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Imagine if you could ...
... be a part of a growing company where what you do really makes a difference.
... feel appreciated and recognized for your hard work and initiative
... learn, grow, and develop professionally and personally.
If this taps into what you want for your next position, then we want to learn more about you!
We are a growing business in Frederick, Maryland seeking an experienced Office Manager who has a take-charge yet "roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes" mentality; loves to be challenged and takes initiative yet thrives in a team-oriented, "got your back" environment; takes pride in "going the extra mile" to serve others while setting and meeting expectations; and seeks to find solutions and overcome problems while working collaboratively with everyone on the team.
This position is responsible for:
- The day-to-day accounting to include Invoicing, A/P, A/R, taxes and purchase order tracking
- Front-desk administration
- Database input and reporting
- General personnel management to include time tracking, paperwork, new employee orientation, and benefits
- Facilities and equipment maintenance
- General office and administrative support services
To qualify for this position, you must have:
- 2+ years' experience as an Office Manager for a small office (>20) employees
- Associates or bachelor's degree in business or accounting or related accounting experience
- 4+ years' experience in accounting/bookkeeping using QuickBooks or similar program
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior customer service and interpersonal skills
- Proven attention to detail, and ability to organize and prioritize work
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of a personal computer including such programs as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Be self-motivated, responsible, able to handle stressful situations with ease, and, most of all, personable and upbeat when working with others.
If this position is of interest to you, please submit your resume and a cover letter that details three examples of how you demonstrate the qualities outlined in the first paragraph that starts with "We".
We are an equal-opportunity company and offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers