compensation: $10.50 to $13.00 per hour depending on experience and ability employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Now hiring front office reception/admin assistant for a casual office/warehouse environment, approximately 20 hours per week.
Responsibilities will include general administrative support, including answering telephones, review incoming and outgoing email and correspondence. Receive and verify deliveries. Ability to work with finance and/or accounting on an as-needed, task assigned basis. Compose and edit administrative correspondence and documents. Download large files, store and organize for tracking purposes.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point) and/or QuickBooks/light bookeeping experience
• Punctual and dependable.
• Professional oral and written communication skills
• Effective decision making with ability to multi-task
• Time management skills
• Ability to meet dead lines
Please forward your resume including your contact information and references. You will be contacted to schedule an in person interview at that time.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Must be able to pass a criminal back ground and drug screening.
Salary commensurate with experience. Retiree's welcome to apply. This is a very casual working environment; you must like dogs.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers