compensation: US$22 - US$25 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our client, a prestigious investment banking firm, is currently seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant for their office in Bethesda, MD.
* Bachelor's degree is REQUIRED!
* 5+ years of administrative support experience required.
* Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
* Strong written and spoken communication skills are required.
* Detail orientation and professional demeanor required.
* Seasoned knowledge of bank financial processing standards and excellent working knowledge of financial analysis procedures, accounting principles, and project management policies.
* Provide administrative support to multiple Directors and Analysts.
* Coordinate travel, meetings and events logistics.
* Schedule meetings and manage complex calendars.
* Prepare standard correspondence, reports and client presentations, such as board member briefings and PowerPoint presentations, in a timely manner.
* Monitor and analyze project expenses, ensuring they are within budget.
* Act as the liaison between clients' executives and internal business leaders in regards to meetings, events and presentations.
This is a temporary opportunity that pays between $22/hour-$25/hour and has the strong possibility of going permanent (perm salary range would be between $50K-57K). This is an excellent opportunity to build upon administrative experience in a professional work environment! Apply today with your MS Word resume!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.