Property Manager needed for a beautiful BRAND NEW apartment community in downtown Frederick, MD!
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently looking for a hard working innovative individual that has experience with affordable housing management. This position is an exciting opportunity. The right candidate will be a driven and service-oriented individual who thrives in a fast paced environment.
The Property Manager is responsible for maintaining effective and harmonious resident relations. The purpose of the this position is to meet the financial objectives of the ownership and management; to protect the value and integrity of the real estate; and to be responsive to all applicable government agency standards and requirements.
* Ability to work with owners and agencies
* Negotiating contracts with outside vendors in accordance with company policy
* Maintaining and implementing all company policies, plans and procedures
* Ensuring that all aspects of property are maintained and secure
* Reporting, compliance and interaction skills
* Property Management experience required
* LIHTC experience required
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong customer service skills
* Must have a vehicle and valid driver's license
* Affordable Housing Experience A PLUS
* Bostonpost Property Manager experience A PLUS
* Excellent references
* Computer skills
Benefits package includes:
401K retirement plan w/ company paid match
Health Insurance -- Medical, Dental & Vision
Life Insurance, AD & D, Long Term and Short Term Disability
On-going Training provided to further enhance employees skills.
PTO (Personal Time Off)
Company Paid Holidays