compensation: based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Great Pay and Benefits!
The Assistant Property Manager reports directly to the Property Manager and is one of the Hercules on site representatives when the Property Manager is not present, therefore the candidate should possess the same professional qualities.
Responsibilities of an Assistant Property Manager Include:
• Assisting the Property Manager in rentals to insure maximum occupancy levels at established rates.
• Assisting the Property Manager in collecting rents and depositing procedures.
• Assisting the Property Manager in all phases of paperwork and reporting procedures as assigned.
• Reporting any resident complaints, unusual occurrences or incidents to the Property Manager.
• Being thoroughly familiar with the local area and the community and what it has to offer prospective residents.
• Working within established budget limitations.
• Assisting the Property Manager to insure compliance with financing programs such as bond compliance, HUD, etc.
• Aid in monitoring staff for the successful operation of the community.
• Responsible for specific tasks and overseeing special projects for the community.
• Assist with Payroll and other employee issues as they arise.
• Abide by company policy regarding fair housing.
• Other duties as assigned from time to time.
Requirements for an Assistant Property Manager:
• Lease-up experience preferred
• Position requires extensive mobility, such as: frequent inspections, resident leasing activities, climbing stairs, inspecting breezeways, etc.
• Other physical requirements such as lifting (up to 50 pounds) bending, reaching, etc. may be required in performing your duties as the Assistant Property Manager.
• Professional demeanor, able to communicate with all levels, and organized.
• Exceptional organizational and computer skills.
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
• Ability to work with limited supervision.
• Ability to professionally solve resident/employee issues as they arise.
An exceptional benefits package which includes:
• Paid holidays
• Vacation/Personal Leave
• Life insurance
• Long term disability
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• and more...
• Drug Test
• Candidate Background Check
Potential for Incentives and Bonuses
If you are looking for a company that will invest in you, please submit your resume!
Apply Today! www.herculesliving.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers