compensation: based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Property Manager oversees the operation of the community. You are responsible for achieving the financial and compliance goals established for the community and for meeting other established operational goals. The Manager supervises all associates assigned to the community and works under the direct supervision of the Regional Manager.
Responsibilities (Including, But Not Limited To):
• Ensure that the interior and exterior of the community meet Hercules safety and appearance standards.
• Develop short and long-term marketing plans to achieve and sustain occupancy goals.
• Formulate and manage the operational and capital budget for the communities, track and report on the financial performance of the communities, and implement strategies for enhancing the value of the assets.
• Oversee compliance with local, state, and federal laws pertaining to the industry, employment, and resident/tenant relations.
• Recruit, hire, train, and manage the performance of the associates, and take appropriate actions to ensure achievement of performance goals.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Expertise:
• Proven industry experience in managing a community.
• Affordable Housing / Tax Credit Experience.
• Thorough understanding of budgeting and ability to read and interpret financial statements and spreadsheets.
• Experience in conducting market outreach tasks and in developing marketing plans.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Experience in managing a small group of people, and in practicing effective performance management techniques.
• Thorough understanding of the apartment industry, and an understanding of maintenance and service.
• Excellent customer service skills in interacting with a diverse group of people.
• Knowledge and fluency with Real Page Products (Onesite) and other computer software applications.
An exceptional benefits package which includes:
• Paid holidays
• Vacation/Personal Leave
• Life insurance
• Long term disability
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Potential for Incentives and Bonuses
• and more...
• Drug Test
• Candidate Background Check
Check out our site www.herculesliving.com!
*Hercules Real Estate Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers