favorite this postAmbitious Administrative/Executive Assistant or Office Manager (Maryland)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
Robin V. Venison 18631 Mustard Seed Ct. Germantown MD 20874
References: Available upon request with Letters of Recommendation.
Objective: To obtain a position as an Administrative/Executive Assistant or Office Manager in a Medical, Corporate or Retail establishment.
Education: 2001- Graduated, Seneca Valley High School
Proficient in: *Microsoft Windows (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, QuickBooks) *Phone etiquette *Hire Right *Sales Force *DoorKing/RSA *Recall *Organization *Customer service
2012 - Project and Time Management with SkillPath. Certificate received
2011- Administrative Support Training with SkillPath. Certificate received.
DrinkMore Water -Gaithersburg MD December 2015- currently still employed
• Answer phones and provide upbeat happy help to all customers calling in
• Email correspondence with customers
• Trouble shoot cooler issues.
• Defuse upset customer calls and route appropriately.
• Prepare driver Palms and paperwork for next day.
• Assist wherever needed, training new sales reps, filing paperwork, preparing cancelations.
• Make collection calls on customers with outstanding balance to recoup funds.
SDI Solutions -Fairfax, VA August 2013 - July/2015 (Location Closed)
Assistant Service Coordinator
• Handle Service calls that come in over the phone
• Update and maintain a log of all Service/Maintenance jobs
• Populate and maintain CMS and Alarmwatch spreadsheets
Assist with Fleet management
• Keep track of rentals. Keep running log of current vehicles and tags
• Log in all new/completed repairs to driver trucks and or rentals.
Coordinate travel arrangements and Meetings
• Hotels for technicians, flights for staff as needed, book and prepare itinerary.
• Prepare agendas when needed.
• Compose and type routine correspondence and other records
• Reserve and prepare facilities
• Create and/or edit presentations with given outline or instructions. Power Point and printed documents.
• Address breakfast/lunch orders if needed
• Coordinates invites and RSVP's for various events through the year
• Order, maintain and keep inventory office supplies. Maintain Xerox machine and supply's and accept freight delivery
Hire Right Management
• Verify new hire documents, Complete I9 forms, Compile supporting documents. Prepare office space for all New office staff
RSA (Remote System Administration) DoorKing
• Assist clients remotely via email/phone with Fob and remote entry
• Phone sessions (10-20min) to trouble shoot issues to prevent an unnecessary service call.
• Assist/troubleshoot with Clients that do their own data entry.
• Set up and log in new accounts
AT&T/Office phone management
• Keep track of all reaming cell phones in office. Keep running log of all phone numbers.
• Address phone issues such and broken or stolen/lost. Supply teammates with accessories needed
• Receives sorts and routes mail. Prepares company mailings
• Prepare UPS packages and maintain UPS Supplies
• Upkeep of Pitney Bowes stamp machine. Coordinate Courier services
Potomac Grove Psychiatry - Gaithersburg, MD March 2009 - May 2013
Front Office Coordinator
• Check in and out patients
• Scheduling for 4 psychiatrists, assist office and clinical staff
• Maintaining daily financial logs/patient transactions
• Priorities and work as a team as well as individually as needed
• Filing, faxing, scanning, answering multi-phone lines
• Put together PowerPoint presentations for speaking engagements for the head of the practice
• Collect and verify all Insurance information and demographics
• Handle monthly Recall Items
• Set up lunches and appointments for Drug Reps for samples
• Ensuring common areas looks presentable
• Discharge patients/ Send and receive patient records
• Type letters for doctors as needed
• Administrative organization as well as inventory upkeep
Previous summarized work history:
• Arthur Murray Dance Center, Bethesda, MD *Receptionist* Sept. 2008 - Feb. 2009
• INTERVISE Consulting, Rockville, MD *Sales Assistant Jr. Recruiter* Dec 07- Aug 08 (temp job)
• Pure Weightloss, Gaithersburg, MD *Assistant, promoted to Manager* July 07-Dec 07 (No longer in Business)
• Demo, Gaithersburg MD *Store Manager* (Location Closed) August 06 - June 07
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers