favorite this post Information for furloughed federal employees in MD (MD/DC) hide this posting unhide

If you are a federal employee in Maryland and have been furloughed as a result of the government shutdown, you may file your claim online using the Federal Civilian Employee Application for Benefits or you may file a claim by calling show contact info . For more information:
Maryland Claim Process for Federal Employees Furloughed - Division of Unemployment Insurance
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6792366100


best of [?]