cryptocurrency ok cylinders: 8 cylinders fuel: gas odometer: 48100 paint color: white rv type: class A size / dimensions: 8x26x8 title status: clean transmission: automatic
QR Code Link to This Post
Selling a 1975 GMC Motorhome. These motorhomes have a cult following and were ahead of their time. I took this on as a project with plans to travel long term in the vehicle. Life circumstances have changed and I now need to sell the motorhome. I've already completed extensive mechanical work on the vehicle.
- Brand new tires
- Replaced front and rear axels, break drums, shoes and wheel cylinders
- Replaced front rotors and pads
- Replaced front calipers
- Repacked bearings and replaced wheel seals on center and rear axels
- Rebuilt carborator
- Replaced distributor cap, rotor, wires, coil and plugs
- Replaced water pump and belts
- Replaced all parking brake cables
- Replaced passenger side headlamp and pigtail
- New wiper blades
- Oil change, lube chassis, flush and filled cooling system, antifreeze/coolant, fuel filter, gaskets, belts, etc.
Price also includes a brand new dash that has not yet been installed with all new gauges. I'm happy to share the contact information for the mechanics who have done all of the work. The interior of the vehicle has been cleared out. Ready for someone to make it their dream motorhome. These vehicles are really a gem. Hope to find it a happy home! Please note, pic was taken before new tires were added.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers