compensation: $35,000-$50,000 per year depending on education/experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Small biotech company in Frederick, MD is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Research Assistant/Associate contributing to the development of safe and effective vaccines against emerging diseases. Motivated individuals with experience in lab techniques such as molecular biology, microbiology, virology, cell culture are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
• Reagent preparation
• PCR, Agarose gel electrophoresis
• Nucleic acid extracting and quantification, cloning
• Transformation and culture of bacteria; plasmid DNA isolation
• Protein quantitation, SDS-PAGE
• Immunological methods, ELISA, western blot
• Protein purification
• Laboratory maintenance
• Maintain laboratory notebook
The individual should be able to gather and analyze data, detail orientated and organized, ability to work independently on assigned projects and be proficient in Microsoft Office tools. Flexible, full or part-time.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers