Ground Floor Opportunity! Looking for Home Based Office? Entrepreneurial Spirit? We could be the perfect match!
We are a non-profit organization passionate about helping those in the communities we serve. Currently we have opportunities available in Baltimore, MD and surrounding areas.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Develop your territory by creating new business opportunities, nurturing existing accounts, and obtaining referrals
• Conduct presentations to educate a variety of customers on the services we provide; customers include churches, schools, businesses, government agencies and individuals
• Identify areas of need in the community in order to help people find solutions through our services
• Use effective planning and time management to maintain a continuous pipeline of opportunities
• Creatively seek new ways to expand our outreach within the community and throughout Maryland
The Successful Candidate:
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Equally good listening skills
• Highly organized, self-starter, driven to succeed
• Strong time management skills
• Prior training and/or sales experience desired but not required
• Innovative, entrepreneurial spirit
• Fluency in a foreign language is a plus
• Desire to help others, customer advocate
This is a unique, Ground Level opportunity offering flexibility in work schedule and the ability to work from a home office. Great for caregivers looking to return to work or work on a schedule they set.
Full time and part time positions available. This is a 1099-commission based position in a brand new market…so the opportunities for your success are abundant!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers