compensation: Base salary plus year-end bonus: Structured according to strength of existing client base and experience in the industry. Determined annually by results of efforts. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Leading family owned asphalt & concrete service company with over 30 years in the industry, is seeking an asphalt & concrete estimator/sales representative to bring business opportunities to the company and to recruit new clients in the Washington Metropolitan Area.
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in the industry. Existing client base (not subject to non-compete agreement preferred but not mandatory) of property managers, homeowner's associations, churches, and commercial property owners for rehabilitation work (not new construction) is a Huge Plus.
• Responsible for all aspects of estimating including field measuring, attending pre-bid meetings as required, engineering jobs on site, and pricing jobs.
• Comprehensively reading and analyzing specifications and requests for proposal (RFPs).
• Prospect and procure new opportunities for bid.
• Project a professional company image both in person and on the phone.
• Manage project from bid through completion of project.
• Three years of estimating/sales experience in the asphalt/concrete industry.
• Proven success and profitability in estimating experience.
• Strong organization, prioritization and time management skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
• Microsoft Office proficiency: Excel, Outlook, Word.
• Base salary plus year-end bonus: Structured according to strength of existing client base and experience in the industry. Determined annually by results of efforts.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers