compensation: Up to $30/hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Born in Los Angeles in 2013, Hammer & Nails Grooming Shop for Guys is a one-stop modern barbershop taking a growing industry to the next level.
We are different. PERIOD. Our unique low-lit mancave nirvana transforms the regular grooming experience into a surprisingly affordable deluxe event.
Members and guests come to Hammer & Nails to be pampered. They love our custom handcrafted oversized leather chairs and personal 55” TVs with noise-canceling BOSE headphones. Guests enjoy a complementary adult beverage of their choice with each visit. You can check out our brand and the depth and breadth of our services at (www.hammerandnailsgrooming.com)
We are looking for highly qualified barbers and cosmetologists (hair stylists and nail technicians) to join our team. With you, we will build a thriving business with a reputation for excellence.
Why should you come work with us?
- We are a one-of-kind men’s grooming shop.
- We have a unique belief system. We insist that hair artists, barbers, cosmetologists and nail technicians should spend their day doing what they love, creating the best version of each customer while we take care of the rest.
- Our ambiance is comfortable, relaxed, and masculine.
- We provide the best tools (e.g., Hattori Hanzo shears) and supplies (e.g., private-label all-natural grooming products).
- We supply our staff with comfortable uniforms.
- We understand the value of a competitive wage with an opportunity for advancement. We guarantee a base pay of up to $30/hour based on experience plus additional team and individual incentives.
- We are committed to your continuing education through Paul Mitchell, Hattori Hanzo, Hammer & Nails
Corporate classes, etc. Whether you want to upgrade to a barbering license, cross train within our services, or grow to a team, manager, or owner role, we will work to help you meet your goals.
Who is our ideal candidate?
- You have impeccable attention to detail.
- You hold an active occupational license in good standing with the state of Virginia (other state licenses are acceptable), a valid government-issued ID, and citizenship verification (W-9 or work visa).
- You share our strong commitment to promptness, professionalism, customer satisfaction and, most important, safety.
- You have the ability to work some nights, weekends, and holidays.
- You should be open to the possibility of a background investigation.